Friday 7 September 2012

Starting to get busy

Its been a while since my last post, lots going on, but not too much with photos and where I have been taking pictures I've had time to throw them onto Flickr but not to put something together here as it takes more time than I've had available.  So if you get the chance you could head over to my Flickr page and catch up with what I have been able to post.

One of the big things I've done is build a modest Log Cabin in the garden so I now have a proper working office space which is great and will mean I have more time for the things I want to do here, including a guide to how I do Macro.

I've also taken what is probably my best wildlife picture  of a Gannet diving into the Sea.  Lovely trip out on a boat with friends, fantastic spectacle, if you want to do it contact the Scottish Seabird Centre

Out of the blue I've a few commissions which is good, I've a couple of great ideas to portray an industry in a new dynamic way, and with luck I'll get the chance to do the same for another industry too.  Now if I could only make some money at this!!

Almost forgot, I wanted to have a go with Wordpress as a blogging tool so set up a site that is a guide to getting the best out of photographing the places I've already been to so you don't make the same mistakes I did, its called My Photo Spots and I'd welcome any feedback on the posts.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment